Heavy metal - Diagnosting AC/DC
- Do you believe that there is something in your people? Do you have an idea what their strong points are and you want to get it confirmed?
- Do you bear in mind the future of your company and want to develop your talented employees?
- Do you want to know who of your colleagues will handle the pressure connected to leading people best?
- What qualities does your dealer need to improve in order to become even more successful?
- Do your employees want to grow and improve?
To make a mistake does not necessarily mean to get a worse mark. To make a mistake and take it as a learning opportunity means to show a great portion of courage and willingness to one’s own development.
- Diagnostic and/or developmental programme supporting the corporate culture of the client
- Tailoring the competence model (in case the company does not have one yet)
- High-quality written materials including specific recommendations towards participant’s development
- Training of assessor’s skills for internal observers and evaluators
- Positive feedback from participants for ethical and beneficial programme
- We pay heed to the ethics of the preparation and execution of AC/DC
- We will assist you in creating the employee competency model
- We know how to involve and train your own internal observers
- AC/DC programmes are based on attractive activities which allow for quick revealing of a possible stylisation of participants
- We focus on real activity of participants or their effective teamwork
- We also use suitable psychodiagnostic tools (psychological tests)
- Our diagnostic and developmental programmes bear positive energy, participants perceive them as a benefit, not as necessary evil; DC are valued for their potential for building the teams
- AC/DC is not over for us in the moment of completing the final report; we offer individual consultations with coaching potential to the participants – practical tips how to apply the acquired findings in the practice
AC/DC programme is always created on the basis of a careful analysis of the corporate culture in relation with the existing competence model (either formalized or informal). We combine games and model situations with psychodiagnostic methods.
Games and model situations
Individual and team activities serve as a tool for observing participants making decisions and acting. We create individual and unique activities in such a way so that none of the participants gain advantage of knowing the particular exercise.
We use various questionnaires and tests, participants fill them in usually outside of the programme through the Internet. Therefore during the AC/DC there is more time for attractive activities with a direct need of active involvement where typical features of behaviour and acting surface.
Among various psychodiagnostic methods, GPOP (see below) is one of the most frequently used.
GPOP - Golden Personality Type Profiler™
GPOP belongs among the current top quality personality questionnaires. It is based on the personality typology described by C.G. Jung and on the Golden Personality Type Profiler™ method. It continues and pushes forward the model of the personality types which have been connected with MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) so far.
In comparison with MBTI and other personality questionnaires used in the Czech Republic, the advantage of GPOP is its official adaptation to the Czech conditions, including the norms for its evaluation. As a supported Europe-wide method, GPOP is available in different language versions which enable the evaluation of the results with regard to the cultural specifics of individual countries. Therefore, the GPOP questionnaire can be used for foreigners as well.
GPOP is a modern diagnostic method which enables you to fill in the questionnaire in an electronic form and send it by e-mail.
As an official method, GPOP may only be distributed to organizations with trained specialists. Česká cesta is one of the few organizations that have the certification for working with the GPOP method and offer it in their service portfolio.
The resulting GPOP report describing the personality profile is well-arranged and the text is supported by graphical representation of the results. The report consists mainly of the description of the prevailing GPOP personality profile with special focus on the contribution that a particular type of people can make to the organization and the team as well as on their preferred leadership and communication styles and personal ways of learning, evaluating their motivating and demotivating factors. The report also includes recommendations concerning personal development. The graphical representation enables the description of a particular person’s specifics and unique personality traits which go beyond the personality profile. It is also possible to generate a summary report for the team with a clear graphical representation of the team’s strengths and weaknesses from the point of view of different personality types.
Our services also include the delivery of the report and interpretation of the results by one of our specialists. GPOP measures the strength of personal preferences of testees in the following areas: sources of mental energy, ways of receiving information, ways of decision-making and basic life orientation. Moreover, GPOP identifies the depth of experiencing and reacting to stress. Within each of the five areas, further ten dimensions are examined and used to show, apart from a general overview of the testee’s personal profile, a very vivid picture of his/her personal features and idiosyncrasies.
GPOP personality type questionnaire can be used in various situations, e.g.:
- to gain a better understanding of your own or other’s personality
- as a tool to facilitate, develop and improve relations at the workplace
- as a tool to improve relations within a specific social group
- as a supplementary tool for making personal decisions (including decisions about one’s professional field and occupation)
GPOP has proved effective as a supplementary method for:
- performance optimizing in companies and organisations
- development and coaching of (not only) top management employees
- team analysis and team development
- choice of occupation and career development
- improving social competencies
Please contact us for further information on GPOP testing and presentation of GPOP tests results.