- Programmes connecting principles of teambuilding and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Realistic filantropic tasks and projects Practical training of team co-operation and project management
Responsibly - Programmes of corporate social responsibility
Way of development paved with good deeds
- Have you been through many teambuilding programmes and now you are looking for completely new challenges for you and your employees?
- Do you doubt the efficiency of development trainings based on simulations and model situations (i.e. unreal situations)?
- Are you tired of programmes based on mere supply of attractive experiences?
- Would you like to apply principles of corporate social responsibility in your company and do not know how to start?
- Do you want to leave lasting value behind?
- Visible result of your work to the benefit of society
- Improving team skills and project management
- Strengthening togetherness of employees with the team, company, region, community...
- Impulses to boosting principles of corporate social responsibility in your own company
- Good feeling from the work done and completed
- We know how to use non-simulated (real-life) situations for the purposes of team and/or individual development.
- We realize the project in such a scope so that the result, finished work, is clearly visible.
- We provide a complete support when organising such projects.
- We observe the safety when/if the project includes manual work.
- In the realisation phase, we follow our own ethical code with respect to local conditions and project publicity.
In co-operation with the client, we will prepare the project in such a way that it places demands on team co-operation, efficient communication and coordination. During the project, blocks of feedback are incorporated so that each team gets a chance to stop, look back at the previous part of activities and reflect on their quality. On the basis of such a reflection, participants can change the mutual communication and co-operation in the following parts of the project in such a way so that everything functions better.
Out trainers are present during the whole action; not only do they put their shoulder to the wheel but they also monitor the interpersonal interactions among participants and collect material for the above mentioned feedback.
At the end of such a programme, participants gain not only satisfaction from a meaningful work but also reward in the form of improved communication and co-operation among individuals as well as the whole team.
- Prkna, která znamenají svět - příprava divadelního vystoupení pro dětský domov
- Dětský den
- Bazar dobré vůle
- Správa turistické infrastruktury - kultivace a obnova přírodních a kulturních památek
- Budování jednoduchých konstrukcí - přístřešky na kola, zábradlí, lavičky...