- Start: forming a new team
- Change: new tasks, new challenges – transformation, re-structuralisation
- Routine: improving the running team, “upgrade”
- Tiredness: energetic and relational refreshment, inspiration, “legal doping”
- Conflict: unblocking the relationships, ventilating the atmosphere
Team Synergy - Developing team co-operation
Any successful team consists of people. People who are able to communicate efficiently, co-operate, lead and motivate, be ready to change. People who are able to develop constantly and multiply their potential, who follow shared values in the atmosphere of mutual trust, jointly form corporate spirit and fulfil ambitious vision of the company.
- What are the people in your team like?
- What kind of team do your people comprise?
You will learn:
- how to be a team player
- how to influence happenings in the team
- how to use and develop team potential
- how to reflect functioning of the team and its potential
- Everybody learns from us – Česká cesta has exceptional experience in the field: We have started to use the method of outdoor management training as first on the Czech market (since 1993); there is a thirty-years-experience of Vacation School Lipnice and seventy-years-experience of Outward Bound behind us
- We have the know-how: We have done hundreds of successful teambuilding programmes for dozens of satisfied clients
- Our teambuilding trainers are not just “sports people” but professionals in working with people, interpersonal relationships and team processes
Team development goes hand in hand with developing individuals. We guide people to being active, accepting responsibility, self-reflection and mutual respect, feeling of togetherness and courage to overcome obstacles.
Targeted development of groups as well as individuals is achieved through real and simulated situations which provide many rational as well as emotional impulses for processing. Participants take experience and awareness of teamwork potential from our courses. Thanks to strong experience, it can result in change of attitudes and behaviour within the group.
Methods of experiential learning – main principles:
- Learning and development happen through one’s own experience which participants gain during various activities (games, tasks, model situations)
- Games and other activities do not have a meaning per se, they are means to learning. They are placed into the programme scenario for a certain purpose, serve as model situations with respect to the topics and goals of the programme and ensuing reflection is an inseparable part of the process.
- The character of these model situations is usually far removed from the real situations that clients solve in their everyday practice. However, on the background, two types of very real processes take place: personal (interpersonal relationships, mutual trust and respect, self-confidence, etc.) and managerial (solving tasks, coordination, planning, role division, leading people and managing the team, control, evaluations, etc.)
- During the debrief after the activity it is possible (and desirable) to reflect individual experiences, give them a name, generalize and uncover their parallels with the real work life.
- When evaluating model situations, we do not concentrate just on the level of satisfaction with reaching the goal; the main emphasis is put on the process of reaching the goal. Participants with the support of trainers try to depict what could be used again in the team process as well as elements which should be avoided next time. This step then allows to formulate a plan of changes. Mastering of this plan can be then checked in the next activity and later in the real workplace situations.
- The methods of experiential learning are based on qualified trainers who must be experts on the given topics but also be able to reflect the happenings in the group and adjust the leadership and programme content accordingly.
Program je zpravidla kombinací modelových situací a her v outdoorovém i indoorovém prostředí, využívá zázemí hotelu nebo školícího střediska.
Program se odehrává bez pohodlí hotelového zázemí a služeb jeho personálu, účastníci se tedy musí spolehnout pouze sami na sebe (samozřejmě pod vedením našich zkušených lektorů).
Většinu programu akce netvoří modelové situace, ale reálné úkoly: kdo chce jíst teplé jídlo, musí si ho uvařit, kdo nechce v noci zmoknout, musí si postavit přístřešek, kdo se chce dostat na druhou stranu řeky, musí si postavit vor... - a týmová souhra je při tom samozřejmě velkým přínosem
Skupina stojí před konkrétním, reálným úkolem, který je třeba v určité časové lhůtě samostatně a za spolupráce všech vyřešit - plnění úkolu je monitorováno (v případě potřeby facilitováno) a na závěr vyhodnoceno lektory.
Časová lhůta na vyřešení úkolu může být relativně krátká (např. 1 den), nebo třeba několik týdnů.
Výsledkem programu je jednak zdokonalení týmové práce a osobní rozvoj, jednak skutečný přínos pro koncové uživatele, na které byl úkol zaměřen: firmu, společnost, konkrétní lidi
Your imagination has no limits...